MUSCLES, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, AND EXTREME STATES
- Action potential in skeletal, cardiac, and smooth muscle - a comparison.
- Excitation-contraction coupling. A comparison between the skeletal, cardiac, and smooth muscle.
- Cardiovascular response to physical activity.
- Summation of skeletal muscle contractions (tetanus) and cardiac muscle contractions.
- Physiological mechanisms occurring during climbing to high altitudes.
[Home] | [Faculty
& Staff] | [Teaching]
| [Research] | [Links]
| [Feedback] | [Ceska