OXYGEN AND CARBON DIOXIDE TRANSPORT IN BLOOD
- Oxygen-hemoglobin dissociation curve. Factors affecting the affinity of hemoglobin for oxygen.
- Types of hypoxia (hypoxic, anemic, stagnant and histotoxic). Hemoglobin dissociation curves in these states, A-V difference.
- Interaction between CO2 and O2 transport.
- Regulation of red blood cells production.
- Hemostasis as a balance of clotting and anticlotting mechanisms.
[Home] | [Faculty & Staff] | [Teaching] | [Research] | [Links] | [Feedback] | [Ceská verze]